Translate

среда, 22 марта 2017 г.

Happy Anniversary, Man of My Dreams!!!







I was dreaming about you for  many years!

Finally I cleaned my heart and karma enough
But had to  get lesson to let go
You brought a lot of light and purity to that girl

and take care of me perfectly

treating like a Goddess...

You introduced me to Your Guru - Panda Chi

Thank you very much for That!
My love grows to You every day!!!

Do you remember where it was taken?

Yeah! We got married!

By beloved and loving Dad in the company of pure souls
...then we came to Alaska


and were greeted so sweetly and warm

met many wonderful people who made our dreams true-
Thanks a lot to ALL!!!

so not only my heart was expending from love and gratitude...

We have got amazing, stunning gift - another dream came true

It seems my love to you can melt glacier 
but you know that I am not going to do that ;)


I better forward it to You, Corey - the best Hubby to me!!!
I love you!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MY SOULMATE!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий