Translate

понедельник, 27 мая 2019 г.

CAUSES OF TUMORS

 At one time, at my sessions, I had many people with different tumors and different types of corporal deformities. Here is one example: One girl comes to consultation with huge lymph nodes on her neck,
the size of two big fists. When we trying to find the real cause of her problem, I am discovering that this girl was attending funeral 2 years ago. There was one woman, a "well-wisher", who apparently did some voodoo curse on her. She “wished” this woman to die soon. When we began to extract these settlers out of her filed and work on neutralizing the programs of damage and curses, she started to swing from side to side in different directions.
Her neck became two times smaller next after the first session. A week later it was even better. A month later, the old tumor disappeared completely. Some time passed and general well-being of this patient got back to normal and started feeling happy and healthy like nothing happened. Together we have wished that "well-wisher " to gain a pure mind and understanding the wrongness of done actions. She had attracted both, jinx and illness, with her inner subconscious aggression. 
Jinx (curse) - is an integration of astral entity into a human field. This entity can only be fed by low frequencies, negative vibrations, and energies that are present in a person. If a person is pure and clean and there is no subconscious aggression in him, also he treats himself and others kindly, then, in this case, no curse, no evil eye, no envy, and no any jinx can affect him. Only the person who has become transparent to all negativity, who has a whole field shell, and who understands the laws of energy-information exchange (meaning that every mistake should be paid for), only such a person will not be exposed to outside negative influence. Basically, you need to deserve damage, without a reason you cannot attract it. So, in order to prevent the effect of a jinx, we send this energy and other destructive programs to neutralization. We erase them from information fields. In this case, no one will suffer. 

Programs for removing external negative impact:
 1. I ask forgiveness for all my deliberate or without even realizing appeals to the dark spirits (card reading, going to psychics, fortunetellers, reading books on magic, etc.) 
 2. I will never again ask for help "dark forces". I repent that I deliberately or without realizing was connecting with them through rituals, fortune telling, psychics’ visits, and contacting "evil spirits." 
3. I’m cutting off ties with "dark forces" and ask the "Higher Forces" to protect me. 
4. All negative programs and entities leave my field. 
5. All "astral parasites" leave my aura.
6. I am transparent to all external negative influences.
7. Nothing negative can penetrate my field. I’m setting an external protection against all negative influences. 
8. I ask forgiveness on behalf of all my ancestors for practicing magic, witchcraft, fortune telling. I’m launching a program to remove all negativity from all my family.  

Nikolay Peichev. Multidimensional Model of Humans 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий